Find a Way To Follow!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fun!!!

It's been a decent week, if not as productive as I wanted. I did have fingers of fury, though...so here's some things I want to share...

Right here, I concluded the Lake Cruise report and told a story of revenge served sweet.

At Sprocket Ink, I had a few entries this week...

There was that little Earthquake that no Californian would even notice...

A Motown Legend passed on...

And Steve Jobs quit his.


I'm working on some more fictions, but I've slowed down on them. I have a very full plate just now, and that includes working on a book that will hopefully make some dough. Well, given that it's a cookbook, it will help make dough. Selling it, that will be the challenge.

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you soon! (I'm traveling Monday, so 5 things may be late-ish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...