Find a Way To Follow!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Forgetful me!

I forgot to tell you...I got an awesome award! The wonderful JumbleMash gave this to me! The rules (there are always rules) are that I have to do a happy dance. Suffice to say I have shaken my groove thing!
I've been making some tweaks around here, and I want to thank all of you who follow and comment and read and just drop by. I've hit that point where I'm ready to grow, but I'm going to try not to be annoying about it. Just do me a favor, next time you see something on here that makes you laugh...share it with somebody, OK? There's a nifty share button over there on the right that makes it easy. :) Otherwise I have to send out the emu death squad, and nobody wants that. Least of all the emus.

DB out!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your latest award Danger Boy! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job well done--you deserve it. Always lots of giggles here. Congratulations! And I like the new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That too wide Facebook gadget is driving me batshit. I wish i knew how to make it skinnier.In fact, i also wish i knew how to make me skinner. I am a failure at both.

    But enough about me, congrats Danger! Of course you were awarded, so funny and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dangerboy, you are SO right. Nobody wants to se an emu death brigade.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...