1) I think it was fantastic sharing Wifefish's first Mother's Day as "Mommommommom". No glamorous gifts, sadly, but I did make her dinner and cleaned up after. Still need to be rich so that there can be glamorous gifts.
2) I think my first true daddy fail happened last week. I have stared down the barrel of a gun...twice, in fact, but nothing in my life was as frightening as dropping Little Danger. He zigged when I zagged. Scary for both of us, but he was unharmed. Fortunately the boy has a head like a battering ram. I have the bruises to prove it; he likes to headbutt me in the chest. (Bang bang bang...look up...giggle. Repeat as desired.) I think I'm raising BamBam.
3) I think that even with the first fail, came the Big Awesome. He called me daddy. /heartmelt.
4) I think that I am sore in places that I didn't remember there were places. It was a long slog yesterday with the foam fighting, and a hell of a workout. It was a good day, only took one headshot.
5) I think that this is the week I'll explain the whole foam fighting thing in greater detail. You guys know I'm a geek, and fun is infinitely more important than being mainstream. I'm also bringing back the Velveeta Vault this week.
Have a great Monday!