Find a Way To Follow!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Five Things I Think, May 23

1) I think that Saturday was the third time I've worn a kilt to a wedding. Said wearing wasn't as eventful as the last time, but it was a good day. Congrats, R & A. Be happy and wonderfully geeky for all your days.

2) I think that if yesterday's Airsoft game was any indication, the life of a Russian Terrorist must be a bitch. Spent the entire morning being shot at. Had a good "kill" ratio, but we got our butts kicked all day long, tovarisch. To those who know what I'm talking about, this will make perfect sense. To the rest of you, you will wonder if I've finally gone batshit insane, and if I'm "Winning." I assure you that I have been batshit insane for a while now, so there's no need to worry.

3) I think I was really humbled by the sharefest of my political rant last week. I think I can stop approaching these words on the screen with a "hope they're good enough" attitude, and just put the words out there. I'm still going to work on them...there won't be a sudden dearth of grammar, no mangling of metaphor, strangling of simile...I'm just going to speak my heart a bit more often.

4) I think it sucks that otherwise rational people can be suckered and ripped off by so-called "holy men". No Rapture occurred on Saturday, but some people lost money listening to this douchecanoe's "prophecy". It makes Dangerboy want to kick someone's junk through the uprights...just because there's a sucker born every minute doesn't mean you get to invoke God, Bhuddha, Ganesh, or anyone else to part that fool from their money. I think I'd like to see a "Dangerboy's Righteous Junkpunt" loophole introduced into assault laws for these asshats.

5) I think that even though Pyrate Pub pictures have been requested, I have something else to share with you today. It was just too damned cute not to share. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Little Danger.
Binky and Blankey and a pretty day. What else do you need?



"Nice to meet you, bloggy people. (Translated from his utterance "Bapf aaaglloooo.")

Have a great Monday!

PS...I have something AWESOME to share tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. As long as you don't dangle your participle (at least where anyone can see) you should be fine. See ya tomorrow. Happy B-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Little Danger's hat, with the skull-and-crossbones warning on the side, letting people know that he's a force to be reckoned with, and to not let the cute face fool you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWW Little Danger is adorable!!! I wanna squeeze those cheeks sooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Righteous Junkpunt" is awesome! You truly are worthy of being named a WORD PERV.

    Little Danger is positively adorable. Thanks for sharing the cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I traveled here via Bag Lady (nice post over there btw) but I just have to say, this baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY LORD LITTLE DANGER IS SO CUTE I MAY HAVE JUST IMPLODED A LITTLE.


    Seriously. Gerber Baby. GERBER BABY.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...