Find a Way To Follow!

Monday, May 16, 2011

5 Things I Think, May 16

1) I think I didn't get enough sleep this weekend. Little Danger has decided to cut 3-4 upper teeth at one time. Fever and general ouchiness have kept us up, though he's still doing far better than most horror stories I've heard. Love that kid. Need a nap.

2) I think it's awesome to have lifelong friends. Wifefish, Little Danger, and I attended a baby shower Saturday; a friend I've had since 6th grade is about to be a daddy. I'm thrilled that our kids are going to be close in age.

3) I think last week's Blogger outage annoyed me greatly. Do not take my metaphoric crack rock away. To that end, still having twitter problems as well, just get a blank white page. To think this causes me "Hulk Smash!" levels of frustration when my grandparents had to pump water out of the ground is an irony not lost on me.

4) I think I have a post coming that I hope you will share. It'll be up later today or tomorrow. It's the first time that I've written a piece that erupted out of me with no work, the first time I've not cared how funny I'm being. If I can influence just one person to change with me, then I will count it as a success.

5) I think I've now been to one of the most unique bachelor parties ever. A friend is getting married, and I was invited to the bachelor festivities. The entertainment was a tiny dancer, and I'm being literal here. She stood 3'11", and now I can say I've seen a midget stripper. Funniest moment? She rode him around the room like a horse. (I love entertainers that get the point that it's about the fun, not the naked.)

Yeah, my life is a strange thing. Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Stop teasing and post the volcano of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blogger spazz out really pissed me off! That was on the only day I had to catch up with the other bloggers...shame on you blogger, shame shame shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little strippers riding bachelors. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm STILL recovering from the Blogger Blackout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...