Find a Way To Follow!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fun!

I know I didn't post anything new here this week, and for that I humbly apologize. It's been one of those weeks. My Muse took a vacation and didn't arrange a replacement. Actually, that's a lie, the temp agency in my brain sent Stress to fill in, and that fucker writes stupid things.

"DUh, BILLS, boss." "Hey...ain't you gotta Haunt to get prepped? Why you only got 3 things crossed off the to do list?" "ummm...duh...Stressed out anxiety outta nowhere???"

Dude, you're fired. Go on back to the agency, just tell them I'll muddle through without Muse whenever that bitch takes a break.

I did manage to have a bit of fun over at Sprocket Ink, and I managed to lock down a bunch of sales at work. So it wasn't wasted, my productivity.

We talked about the NFL cracking down on fakers.

We talked about a real-life Weekend at Bernie's.

And that's about all I've had time for this week. Time to drink some scotch and slow down for a minute and a half, I think. Have a great weekend, and a very happy equinox to you!

1 comment:

  1. This weekend cannot come fast enough. Even if it's a one-day weekend for me. Heavy sigh.

    Cheers, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...