Find a Way To Follow!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'd Like To Thank The Little People

I was recently gifted with an award by the talented Jumble Mash! I heartily thank her, and recommend you click on that link right there and see if you like her.
I make you laugh.

There are some rules that go with this award, but frankly, I'm going to fold them into origami. Rather than tell you 27 things you don't know about me, and hand this award to x-3y(c+dsquared) other blogs, I'm just going to celebrate.



If you want to see the blogs that make me LOL, or think, or enjoy...click on my profile and look at who I'm following. I don't follow crap blogs. Then click some of their links, too. There are good writers out there, just waiting for you to discover them. Then come back to me, quickly...I'm insecure and I'll miss you when you're gone.

4 comments:

  1. While I love getting awards, the rules can be a big pain in the ass. And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I like the way you deal w/rules. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Danger Boy! I'm with you when it comes to not playing along with the award rules. It's more fun to say thanks and then randomly bestow awards on other bloggers when they least expect it. If you ever do, I would so love to have an award made from your amazing 'sex party' graphic. Awesome!

    http://rantersbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...