Find a Way To Follow!

Monday, June 7, 2010

By Way of Introduction

I suppose I should let you know a bit about myself. I’m a man who collects many hats and titles, letting them sit on the mantle in my mind to collect dust. Or is that dandruff? Moving on…

In my time, I’ve done many things. I served in the military, both active and guard. I worked construction. I’ve taught theatre. I’ve done a lot of community theatre, and ran one for a couple of years. I’ve never worked on a crab boat. I’ve been in sales, tech support, IT, and all of those at the same time. I’ve run a laser tag joint. I’ve been a waiter. I use the serial comma and points of ellipsis. I’ve never been to Spain. I’ve lived, and hope to do so for a long while. As you can imagine, I’ve had a lot of experiences in life, and that’s given me a lot of stories to tell.

Well, like so many, I’ve decided to carve out my own piece of the series of tubes, and make a homestead here on the internet frontier. I’ll try not to die of dysentery, and have enough bison on hand.

I’m hoping to bring you a lot of humor. I may sometimes share other thoughts, and show my serious side. But mostly, I’m hoping to bring the funny. I will be changing names and a few details to protect the innocent and the not-so-innocent, but I look forward to you getting to know some of the characters in this little play called my life. Also, be it known I am the son of a sailor, and worse, a riverman…so if language offends you, begone and get thee to a nunnery. There’s a lot of material to draw from, so buckle up and come along…here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...