Find a Way To Follow!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday fun!

While you're reading this, I'm on the way to a vacation at the Lake. We'll be having a cruise of sorts, taking the houseboat out for a week. Granted, there won't be any shows or buffets...but we plan on eating well, using the smoker and the grill. On the plus side, we don't have to X-ray our luggage or spend fuckety-thousand dollars, which is a huge plus indeed. We've got everything lined up...housesitter, bill payments, etc...

What I don't have is new blog stuff for next week, unless we magically have an internet connection in the middle of the lake. I'll be posting a "suggested reading" post to show off past entries I like.

As for this week, here's the fun I had when I wasn't here over at Sprocket Ink!

We discussed how NOT to give your dad the finger.

We discussed what to do when sharks FLY.


Have a great week, and I'll see you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes- flying sharks!
    And yeah, dad of the year, all right. What was he thinking?!
    Have a great vacation, DB--sounds like the perfect getaway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...