Find a Way To Follow!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Stylin' and Profilin'.

Award #2 in my blogging endeavours, I have been gifted with a Stylish Blogger Award by the lovely and funny The Onion. (Not the satire site, the blogger with more layers than a parfait.)

All of these Blog Awards have rules out the wazoo, and this one is no different. I am to tell you 7 things about me that will surprise or delight you. Then I have to tag 10 other blogs with this award...that way it spreads like the Blob in the 3rd reel. I, however, have a disdain for rules, and instead subscribe to etiquette. Here's your 7.

1) I proposed to Wifefish during a curtain call, and got a standing ovation. Go, me. ;)
2) I am the youngest of 3 siblings; we're all very similar, but also very, very different.
3) For you, Onion: I sort my M&M's by color when I eat them. I've done so since I was 5. The only time I don't is when I jam the bag up against my mouth and pour them in.
4) One of my less time consuming hobbies is reading up on world religions...I know a little bit about a lot of faiths, and have myself participated in a wide range of observances.
5) I once played Elvis in a fun and somewhat silly "You are the star" kind of show on a Carnival Cruise. Yes, I wore the jumpsuit.
6) I can answer almost any quote from The Princess Bride with the next line of dialogue.
7) I always sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. I did it for years without realizing it, then Wifefish asked one day why I swap sides when we sleep elsewhere.

Now, for the 10 blogs I'm supposed to tag...this is where I again break the rules!!! I'm a rebel! Also, lazy. See the right hand side over there for blogs I link to, and then click my profile to see blogs I follow. They are all great. Also, don't forget to click above and give the Onion some love.
And then hurry back, I miss you when you're gone.

3 comments:

  1. Danger,

    I also have some color sorting seperation weirdness, but I didn't want to go into it. Also, it matters if I am really hungry, then I do the whole bag method you described.

    Although I am not religious, I also like to learn about different religions and take what I like and leave the rest behind. Chrismakkwanzakkah around here is really something. The also don't like rules (or guilt), so organized religion is not for me.

    No wonder I like your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you're styling. (Like you needed that confirmed.) Congrats on the award! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...