Find a Way To Follow!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fun!

It's the end of another week, and I'm glad I made it. This one has had ups and downs, but it looks like it'll end in the win column.

At Sprocket Ink this week,

I talked about the tiniest motor ever,

and I talked about a crazy TSA-agent-sues-blogger-who-she-molested story.

I also put up some new fiction, of the high fantasy variety. It's a bit long, but I had fun with it. This is 1st person, from a character who has much more brawn than brain...it's a challenge to write him slow and methodical in thought, but not stupid or boring to read.

Something that made me laugh today...you have to read THIS to understand why THIS was completely hilarious. I would have given the kid an A, with only one red mark for spelling.

Have a great weekend, and "I'll catch you on the flip side."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...